Our commitment to keep you safe from Covid-19
To allow you to keep living the Deep Nature Resorts experience and book a room without concern, new measures have been implemented in our establishment.
You will find below the special booking conditions in case of new Government restrictions as well as the sanitary measures we currently apply.
Special terms and conditions for modifying or cancelling a reservation due to COVID-19
For any changes or cancellations in one of the following cases, the terms and conditions set out below will take precedence over our general terms of sale:
- Closure of the borders of the customer’s country of departure, during the period when the trip is supposed to take place.
- A ban on travel to France for the customer’s country, issued by either the French Government or the country from which the customer is travelling, during the period when the trip is supposed to take place.
- A limitation on travel enacted by the French Government, leading to the inability to reach the accommodation during the period when the trip is supposed to take place.
- A Closure of Chamonix ski resort or the French borders, enacted by the French Government during the period when the trip is supposed to take place.
- A national or local shelter in place order (covering the location of the accommodation or of the customer), enacted by the French Government, or by the relevant State Government during the period when the trip is supposed to take place.
- A quarantine imposed by the French Government or by the country from which the customer is travelling, during the period when the trip is supposed to take place.
Should any of these scenarios occur, the Deep Nature Resorts would offer its customers the choice between either:
- A full carry-over of the amount paid, in the form of a voucher which will be valid for 18 months from its issue date. If the voucher has not been used by the end of the 18 months, a full refund may be requested in writing from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A refund of the amount paid, within a maximum of 60 days
For any other reasons for a change or cancellation of a reservation, the T&C of sale at the time of the booking will remain unchanged.
We inform you that a health Pass will be requested on arrival for each adult. A valid health Pass will give access to all the hotel services. If you cannot show your Pass, access to your room will still be guaranteed. However, please note that all consumption (breakfast and room service) will only be served in your room. Only guests with a health Pass will have access to our restaurant (breakfast and dinner), our bar and our spa.
Measures in place
We put every effort toward making your future stay enjoyable and ensuring your health safety. Our teams are available for any question or need, do not hesitate to refer to them.
- In all areas, please respect the obligation of wearing a mask. We rely on you to respect the barrier gestures within the hotel for the well-being of all.
- Every member of our staff takes special care of the cleaning and disinfection.
- Materialized queues, traffic direction and ground stickers have been placed to allow you to comply with physical distance measure.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available at each entrance of the hotel. Thermometers are available at reception upon request.
- Plexiglas are placed at every necessary location. Greet contactless.
- Credit card payments at each point of sales are commended. We disinfect the terminal before each use. Use the drop-off buckets available to exchange documents with our teams.
- A valid heath Pass is mandatory to access the common areas of the hotel (bar, breakfast area, restaurant, terrace, spa). Health Pass will be verified with a dedicated mobile phone.
- Use the lift to the up and down of luggage. A single guest or household in the elevator.
- All working processes have been rethought as part of the battle against the spread of the virus.
- Our staff has received a specific in-house training to protect themselves and yourself. If one of our employees has symptoms, they do not come to work.
- Breakfast is served in the restaurant from 6:30 am to 10:00 am. Specific measures have been put in place at the restaurant.
- A valid health pass is mandatory to access the Spa. Wearing a mask and swimsuit is mandatory.
- We encourage you to use the bathroom in your room. The lobby toilets will be open on request at the reception and during the restaurant ones during opening hours.