Until August 28, Monday to Friday: your program of activities available by reservation with your host!
Make way for nature, discovery, wide open spaces, thrills with family or friends.
The Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Valley Tourist Office and its partners think outside the box. They invite you to explore, and are happy to offer you free activities to do in the Chamonix valley!
These activities are exclusively reserved for people staying in paid accommodation in the Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Valley, from Servoz to Vallorcine.
Activities are available Monday to Friday depending on availability.
Important: since the number of places is limited, we ask you to please let us know if you cannot go to the reserved activity.
Any customer who does not show up without prior warning will have all of their remaining activities canceled.
TO ENJOY :
1. I choose my activities (within the limit of one activity per day and per household)
2. I approach my host to make a reservation or I go to my tourist office with my guest card issued by my host.
3. I register before 5:00 p.m. the day before (I can also book in advance with my host, for the activities of the following days)
4. I make sure I have all the necessary equipment
5. I discover my activity by going to the meeting place
6. In case of weather uncertainty, I contact the provider of my activity directly